Fulton Bank is inviting students to apply for its Diversity Scholarship program. The deadline to submit an application is Friday, April 21, by 5 p.m.
In order to be considered for a $1,500 scholarship award, a student must be a junior or senior who intends to pursue a two- or four-year undergraduate degree program, majoring in business administration, communications, information technology or marketing. The program is open to students who attend the following high schools:
- Christiana High School, Newark, DE
- John Dickenson High School, Wilmington, DE
- Thomas McKean High School, Wilmington, DE
- William Penn High School, New Castle, DE
- Indian River High School, Dagsboro, DE
- Laurel Senior High School, Laurel, DE
- Sussex Central High School, Georgetown, DE
- Seaford Senior High School, Seaford, DE
Along with completing the application, students must include three forms of recommendation and write a 500-word essay that answers the question, “Five years from now, how do you plan to use this opportunity?”
Applications and scholarship guidelines are available by emailing Lisa Tighe at LTighe@FultonBank.com or calling 302-934-5912.
The Diversity Scholarship is part of the Fulton ForwardTM initiative, which promotes affordable housing, education and financial literacy, and economic development in low- to moderate-income communities.